The much-teased Huawei Nova 4 is now official. Huawei announced the smartphone at an event today in China, also a region where it will launch first.
We already know much about the device, especially the highlight which is the new display. Huawei Nova 4 is one of the first smartphones to feature the new punch-hole design. Instead of using a notch, a hole is drilled into the display to house the front-facing camera. Samsung’s Galaxy A8s was the first to introduce this new approach.
Confirmed specifications of Nova 4 are as follows:
- Display: 6.4″ TFT LCD IPS
- Resolution: FHD+ 2310 x 1080 pixels (398 PPI)
- CPU: Huawei Kirin 970 SoC (4 x Cortex-A73 2.36GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB storage
- Rear camera: 20MP (F/1.8 aperture) + 16MP (super wide angle, F/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth of field, F/2.4 aperture)
- Rear camera video: up to 4K with EIS anti-shake
- Front camera video: 25MP (F/2.0 aperture, support fixed focal length)
- Front camera video: 1080p with EIS anti-shake
- Battery: 3750mAh
- Charging port: USB Type-C
And, yes – it has a headphone jack.
The phone will go on sale in China for ¥3399.00 which is rougly $492 USD. People living in the United States wanting to try out this beautiful new-design will have to import it. Huawei is facing more than a tough time in the US.
Latest posts by Jawwad Iqbal (see all)
- Rumor: Next-Gen Xbox “Anaconda” Features 12TF Performance and 16GB RAM for Games - December 10, 2019
- AMD’s Ryzen 3950X May Have Been Delayed Due to Manufacturing Difficulties - September 26, 2019
- NVIDIA RTX Super Available for Preorder on Amazon; Final Specs for RTX 2060 Super and RTX 2070 Super Confirmed - June 28, 2019