With Samsung having confirmed its Galaxy Unpacked event for February 20, we are on course for Galaxy S10’s impending announcement. And as you’d come to expect, the closer we draw to the official announcement, more leaks and rumors will emerge.
Today, ETNews is reporting some new details about the smartphone. We know by now that there are going to be three variants: S10 Lite, S10, and S10+. There’s also a fourth variant with 5G being its highlight feature. The report reveals that Samsung has finalized its name as S10 X, likely building on its rumored Beyond X code-name.
But there’s more to this name than just to mark the tenth year anniversary of Galaxy series. Samsung’s marketing for S10 will revolve around catch-phrases like “eXperience” and ‘eXpand”. As for the specs, they’re nothing short of insane.
- 6.7” AMOLED display
- Rear quad-cameras/front dual-cameras
- 10GB RAM
- 1TB storage (512GB internal + 512GB expendable likely)
- 5000mAh battery
Insane specs carry insane price. The S10 X reportedly will cost around $1400 – that’s ultra-premium category. It will make Samsung’s latest and greatest the most-expensive as well in the market. There’s also going to be A.I onboard that will learn usage pattern. It’s not clear what exactly this “life pattern” mode will achieve but better battery life should be one of them.
The cheapest of the stack, Galaxy 10 Lite, will cost around $700. Three variants will launch on March 8 with the ultra-premium variant arriving on March 28.
Latest posts by Jawwad Iqbal (see all)
- Rumor: Next-Gen Xbox “Anaconda” Features 12TF Performance and 16GB RAM for Games - December 10, 2019
- AMD’s Ryzen 3950X May Have Been Delayed Due to Manufacturing Difficulties - September 26, 2019
- NVIDIA RTX Super Available for Preorder on Amazon; Final Specs for RTX 2060 Super and RTX 2070 Super Confirmed - June 28, 2019